Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday

Days End at Cumbuco Beach
Yes it was a long lunch and I must tell you I enjoyed it. We are still having much rain. It has cooled us down to the low 80's, but you can guess where the humidity level is! We have stayed mostly inside, venturing out only for a trek to the supermarket. Even so, the week seems to have rushed by and not a lot was accomplished I say with some guilt. But, on the upside, I am catching up on my reading. I received an email from a good friend who is a wonderful artist and lives in Nevada. She came to Nevada From Scotland, adapting to a western way of life and upon viewing her paintings you would think she was born and raised in the "land of cowboys'. Check out her paintings and bio on http://www.highlandartltd.com/ . I think you will be glad you took the time to browse through her paintings. Rain Dance, not

No comments: