Monday, March 10, 2008

Beach Time

I began work on a painting, but the sun was out after 2 days of rain and rain is forcast for the rest of the week, so I decided it was a good day to be at the beach. Following are some pictures taken at Cumbuco Beach about 45 minutes north of Fortaleza. Cumbuco is known world wide for its fantastically perfect winds for Kite Surfers. We spent 5 days there relaxing in the sun and watching the Kite Surfers. It looks like great fun, but I think you must be in pretty good physical condition. Seems like a lot of strain on your legs in particular.
Life on My Beach
My Favorite View of the Beach
Kite Surfing at Cumbuco Beach
(Click on pictures to enlarge them)

Beach Treasures

All in all Monday was a good day. I got started on a painting I've wanted to do and did the next best thing - relaxed in the sun and read a book. Dance by the light of the silvery moon.

(Click on images to enlarge)

No comments: