Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just Another Day in Paradise

"You Touched Me...and I Grew"
I submitted these little purple flowers to http://www.watercolorpassion.com/ where every quarter Maury Kettel who started the site over 10 years ago and manages it posts a subject for painting. I submitted my first painting over a year ago. If you like watercolor art it is a fun site to peruse. If you are a watercolor artist you can join in by simply submitting your painting of the subject for that quarter. There are so many wonderful sites to inspire you as an artist, or teach you new techniques and to challenge you to work outside the box. I have also met artists who have become wonderful friends.
"Sleeping Cat"
I love cats. I have 5 house kitties. I used to feed all the stray cats in our neighborhood and one winter a mother racoon and 4 of her babies discovered the cat food, and I couldn't turn them away. They were voracious eaters and kept me broke buying the food.

No comments: